Sunday, October 10, 2010
9 weeks
So it has been a lazy weekend at our house. Friday night we led confirmation kiddos at the corn maze and ever simce it has been laying around the house, taking naps and trying to get some things completed around the house- like fall cleaning. I seem to do well in chunks of about 2-3 hours, and then by body just starts requesting a break. I am try to listen closely to what my body is telling me, especially on the weekends. This week is WEA week, so there is only two days with kiddos, 1 day of professional development and then a 4 day weekend. I will have to make sure I take advantage of that too, because the next couple of weeks are looking crazy! Other than being tired, nothing has changed much. I do know that if i don't eat every couple of hours though, I get a bit queezy. Nothing bad, but still I would rather not have it- so it is eating for me about every 2 hours. I told Kyle this weekend that I feel as though all I am good for right now is sleeping and eating. Hopefully it will change soon, but I could be way worse, so I guess I will stick with this for now.
Labels:
weekly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment