Friday, November 26, 2010

15 + weeks

So sorry about the delay in posting.  Time has just not allowed me to sit down and publish for awhile.  Things are going well.  We had a doctor's appointment again last Monday, and Dr. Aimee shared that all seems healthy!  YEAH!  It was wonderful to hear the heartbeat again~ this has really been our only connection to realizing that there is a baby growing inside of me, especially since I really haven't been sick at all and I have moved on from sleeping all the time.

So here are some highlights:

How far Along: 15 Weeks and 6 days
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb.
Maternity Clothes: My clothes with the button undone...the belly band is amazing though!
Gender: It is still a mystery!
Movement: A few flutters in the last couple days...is it movement though is still a mystery.
Sleep: I sleep well at night and don't need naps.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Banana Peppers, ketchup, green olives
Symptoms: Not much, an occasional pain with muscles getting pulled
Best Moment of the week: Seeing belly growth, hearing the heartbeat again



2 comments:

  1. I love the week posted next to the belly. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Little One,

    I sent you your very first Christmas card today. It is so much fun thinking about how different Christmas will be next year because of you. This Christmas there is even more excitement in the air than usual. We are all busy getting ready to celebrate not only the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are getting ready for you, our little miracle. So along with the shopping, baking and wrapping, we are planning for the day we get to see your sweet face for the first time.

    ReplyDelete