2011 will be bringing changes around the Anfinson household, as I am sure with many other families. The calendar is already starting to fill up with weddings and family coming to town. Changes have already started around our house. After Christmas the first task was to take down the decorations, and then start the purging process. Kyle keeps picking on me for "nesting", but there needs to be somewhere for the kid right!?!? The office/guest bedroom will be the nursery, but first it needs to be undone from 2+ years of collecting things. I started with the filing cabinets and have gotten rid of a ton of "stuff" already. The garbage man will be getting quite a bit of business from our house in the next couple of weeks. But through that process we have already moved the desk to the living room and moved some non-needed furniture to the basement. I feel better (and lighter) already, even though there is still some work to do. It is amazing what you can collect in one room that is a catch-all room and held a business for a while too.
Well on to baby news. Right before Christmas we found out it is a boy! We are pumped about that, but either way would have been great news to us. We didn't have a preference either way. All seems to be healthy and measuring appropriately. Only time will tell, but the ultrasound did make it all more real (especially to Kyle). Now we just need Kyle to feel him move!
So here is a highlight update:
How far Along: 21 weeks and 1 day
Size of baby: Baby A is the length of a carrot (10.5 inches approx.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lb.
Maternity Clothes: A combination of maternity and non-maternity clothes
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Especially in the evening hours.
Sleep: This is getting harder, but still I sleep pretty well between a couple of bathroom trips and many pillows.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Dill pickles
Symptoms: just the crazy feeling of your insides moving
Best Moment of the last couple weeks: finding out it was a boy, seeing ultrasound pics of him, the list could go on and on :)
And in closing, I will leave you with some Christmas photos. I will have more, but these are a sampling from my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment