Before this weekend (although this is quite a ways further than what it was at Christmas):
What it looks like today with painted walls and clean carpet:
And me at 26 weeks:
How far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is 14 1/2 inches and about 2 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained about 9 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: A combination of maternity and non-maternity clothes
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Lots of movement...many have felt him already.
Sleep: Still going strong, except I have been getting up more frequently.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Ketchup and milk
Symptoms: it is getting harder to do things by my feet (pick things up, put socks on, etc.)
Best Moment of the last couple weeks: seeing our baby again and feeling the hiccups (it was a surreal feeling)
We also went to the doctor this week to have a re-check on the placenta and got to see our buddy again. He was a yawning boy at the time, with lots of mouth movement, but we were able to semi-get some pictures of his face and also double check that he is a boy. That seems to be a definite--Kyle says he is proud! So here are some pictures of his sweet little face (and his arm):
Very beautiful photos, Bri and Kyle. I think he has Kyles' nose!!
ReplyDelete