Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Days 2, 3, & 4

Days 2, 3, & 4

So days around here fly by.  I feel like there will more times of these photo challenge dumps.  I am able to get the pics done...just not uploaded.  Better late than never right....

Day 2--Favorite Holiday Movie
This has got to be Elf.  Maybe how it reminds me of my husband, maybe how it is just humorous.  Not sure, but my vote does go to Elf.


Day 3--Red
I have an awesome background on my phone.  It is red, and makes me happy.  Red things do, and it most likely helps that it is my favorite color, even though my husband swears that my favorite color is green.  You would think that I would know my own favorite color though...


Day 4--Joyous
Last night we got our Christmas photos from my sister-in-law.  I LOVE them.  Not only does she do a great job, but they remind me of Christmas and that is a joyous time.  Christmas photos also remind me of getting Christmas cards...which I also LOVE!  Here is one of my favs....

1 comment: