Yesterday was our doctor appointment, and it was quite successful! We were able to find the heartbeat right away on the Doppler machine. We are now officially at 11 weeks, and are making it semi-more public knowledge. This week, I will be sharing the news with my principal at school and then the word will begin getting out. I am still trying to stay away from Facebook though, because I do have some parents that are friends. They will find out in due time, but we are saying November 1st as the big announce day. (I will let you all know.)
Here is a picture of me at 11 weeks, sorry about how I look, Kyle made me take the picture right after my 2 hour nap today. There is definitely a little bit of a belly, I am beginning to be a bit uncomfortable in my after P90X pants, so I have started to wear some of my older jeans.
Here are some pregnancy highlights for me!
How far Along: 11 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing all of my clothes, even though I have pulled out some of my pre-P90x pants.
Gender: It is still a mystery!
Movement: I can't feel anything yet, but they say the baby is moving constantly and doing some water aerobics.
Sleep: I'm so tired- I sleep all the time and sleep pretty good, but I miss sleeping on my stomach (it just isn't comfortable!)
What I miss: At times, a glass of red wine otherwise, I miss sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Banana peppers
Symptoms: Tiredness, sore chest and tightening of the pants around the waist
Best Moment of the week: Hearing the heartbeat
Once I can get Kyle to help me, I will be putting up the sound of the heartbeat. Look forward to that!
Update: Kyle helped me. Check out the link above
Dear Little One,
ReplyDeleteI heard your heart beat today for the first time. I can't even begin to tell you how excited we all are. Your mommy and daddy called to tell me the wonderful news. The combination of excitement, love and joy in their voice brought tears to my eyes. We are all waiting for you "Little One" and can't wait to meet you.